When the mop is used for a long time, the top will accumulate a lot of dust and bacteria. Today I will teach you how to clean the mop.
Tools / Ingredients
1. tea leaves
2. white vinegar, baking soda
3. laundry detergent, white vinegar
1. Washing with tea water
Do not throw the waste tea leaves after making tea, pour them into a bottle and accumulate them, and when you want to clean the mop, pour the waste tea water into the water for washing the mop.
2.Soak in such waste tea water for two to three hours to remove the odor from the mop, but also to remove bacteria. The effect is very good, and then follow the usual way to clean the mop.
3. White vinegar and baking soda soak
In the cleaning mop container add the right amount of water, then put the mop and add the right amount of baking soda and white vinegar, stir well after soaking the mop for about half an hour.
4.Then add some laundry detergent in the container, shake the mop to clean it, wash it with water after cleaning, and then put the mop under the sun to dry.
5. Cleaning the mop in this way not only removes the dirt from the mop, but also restores the mop to its original fluffy state and, most importantly, eradicates bacteria.
6. Soak in lemon water to clean
Add an appropriate amount of lemon water in warm water, stir well, pour it into the container for cleaning the mop, and then soak the mop in it for two hours.
7. After that, you can wash the mop in the usual way, which can effectively remove the dirt from the mop and can also make the mop smell like lemonade.
Post time: Jan-21-2022